Program accredited by the EFPA (European Financial Planning Association) as a preparation for the EIA (European Investment Assistant) certification exam. With this, you will be able to demonstrate your worth and perform professionally at the highest level of the banking and advising field which grows the most in developed countries. This programme is offered online.
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Methodology: Online with interactive content, synchronized virtual classes, and recorded video-conferences.
The online Financial Product Marketing (CPF, in Spanish) programme will allow you to obtain the necessary basic knowledge to make yourself a well-qualified professional to market financial products, while also complying with current regulations. Among other things, the programme touches on topics such as:
- Variable Income
- Fixed Income
This programme is accredited by the EFPA as a preparatory course for their European Investment Assistant (EIA) certification.
The European Financial Planning Association (EFPA) was created in 2000 as a self-regulation initiative in the area of financial services in the face of:
- The spectacular growth of personal, private, and private individual services, as well as financial advising, etc.
- The European Union’s initiatives to strengthen protections for banking and finance clients, and to create a single financial services market.
- The threat of extensive European regulation in financial services in general (FASP, MiFID, IMD, etc.) and financial advising, in particular.
- The willingness to offer a professional response.
The mission of the EFPA is to work with every level of financial advising and planning professionals and the related institutions, supporting their respective efforts to catch up to the training and competitivity needs required by the market and legal regulations through determining and promoting professional standards, and awarding certifications to those who have acquired the necessary competency to offer financial advice to clients.
Currently the EFPA has certified more than 30,000 professionals in Europe. In Spain there are more than 15,000 professional associates.
EIA (European Investment Assistant)
The EFPA’s European Investment Practitioner (EIP) certification is recognized and valid throughout Europe. It is an intermediate level and prerequisite for obtaining the next highest level of certification; the EFA. The purpose of the EFPA’s European Investment Practitioner (EIP) certification is to connect the basic sectors of the commercial networks of finance and advising entities with professionals who have the professional qualifications to be able to face the current regulatory demands, and to certify one’s knowledge of important aspects of banking and finance in the field of providing information about the services provided by the entity.
Who it’s designed for
- Professionals from financial entities with responsibilities in the area of advising about the products marketed by their entity.
- Managers and consultants who require a global education to correctly convey information related to their clients’ estates.
- University students interested in specializing in this growing field of business finance.