Students are the focal point of our work, and the reason for our being.
To educate and train individuals with an entrepreneurial vocation, who are competent in the face of the challenges of digitalization, are in service to society, have integrity, and are supportive who are capable of creating value in their companies, organizations, and communities.
To develop learning experiences with innovative methods and with a focus on practical teaching in content, skills, and competencies, which allow for personal and professional development.
We work ensuring and improving the quality of our training and learn from the best, in order to facilitate the employability of our students, with them being the centre of their own learning process.
Innovating methodologies and committed to the future.
We want our contribution to education, which is innovative and permanently in contrast with real life demands, to provide companies and professionals in Aragón, as well as all of the territories and countries that we can reach with our programmes, with greater development and prospects for economic and social growth.
As a university centre, we understand that our contribution has to reach not only young people, but also the professionals who find, in us, a call to continue learning and inspiring themselves in their professional possibilities.
Values and culture
Our values and policies centre around the development of our student body, their role in their own learning process in both content and competencies, and our focus on the environment in which we work, just like our Mission and Vision.
In summary, taking into account the contributions from our contacts at the UWTSD (University of Wales Trinity St. David), through:
- Collaboration and the establishment of a series of strategic relations at the regional, national, and international levels. This type of network has the potential to inspire our students, staff, and partners to create new future learning.
- Inclusion by putting students first and maintaining continuous learning without barriers. We support students from all backgrounds and at every point during their education. We accept second chances and the process of professional reinvention.
- Employability and creativity, taking advantage of entrepreneurship, research, creative and entrepreneurial skills of our students, offering educational programmes that allow the greatest possible opportunity for gaining employment and developing transferable skills.
- Sustainable development through a focus based on a system that offers significant and relevant educational paths and that promotes social responsibility and learning.
- The commitment to collaborate in the development of the territories in which we work, with special reference to Aragón, attending to the developmental needs and strengthening the strong points, and committing everyone to it.
- The concept of Global Citizenship through the development of other multinational activities and opportunities for our students, staff, and partners.
- With the help of our academic partners, the development of research and its social impact, in accordance with their goals.
We are a University Centre which:
- Adds value to the learning experience through a system which combines traditional higher education with professional and academic vocational research activities with academic rigor and oriented towards a practical application;
- Offers a well-defined curriculum of both undergraduate and graduate degrees, with distinctive attributes in the fields of employment, business, sustainable education and global citizenship;
- Is dedicated to appreciating the potential of each and every student at the individual level and to support them through every step of their education;
- Is a pioneer for new approaches to on-the-job training and professional practices which improve the skills of workers and the business itself; and
- Is committed to every aspect of sustainable development.