We have worked hard to offer you the most efficient, safest, and, probably, one of the most complete training options in the information and communications technology market which includes the most solid foundational understanding as well as the most recent innovations (apps, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, video games, and new programming environments). An offer thought of by professionals, for professionals and future professionals, without the bureaucracy.
Our university degree, Bachelor in Computer Science (BCS), will allow you to earn a British degree that is officially recognized in every European country.
Our official Master in Communication Technologieswill help you to deepen your specialization, while also earning a British degree that is officially recognized in every European country.
We’ve also worked hard to be able to offer you a wide range of educational programmes that will help you to earn the most internationally well-recognized professional certifications in this field and prove your professional worth. We will help you to study for and prepare for these certifications and you will even be able to take many of these examinations with us since we are an authorized examination centre for some of the biggest ITC organizations in the world:
- Centro Certificador Autorizado Pearson VUE
- Imagine de Microsoft
- Cisco Networking Academy
- Oracle Academy
- Linux Professional Institute
- VMWare Academy
- ATC Android Centre
- Scrum Academy
You should also learn about some of the features that make us different:
- Here, we accept your previous credits and professional experience so that you can earn higher degrees without all of the bureaucracy.
- Along the way you will be accompanied by a team of professors that combine youth, passion, and experienceand who are accredited by some of the highest levels of professional certification. Laboratories and individual experiences.
- In the communications, our Cisco laboratory, equipped with many different devices.
- In Virtual Reality, where we experiment with the possibilities of Oculus Rift virtual reality goggles.
- In artificial intelligence and robotics, in our Lego A.I. Laboratory.
David is a Computer Engineering graduate with nearly 20 years of experience in the ITC sector during which he has participated in influential public-sector projects ('Infraestructuras lineas AVE', 'Migración Infraestructuras del Gobierno de Aragón', 'Implantación Plan de Sistemas Servicio Aragonés de Salud'), becoming a part of teams led by prestigious companies (Sun Microsystems, Indra, Telefónica, Iecisa).
Industrial Engineer. Professor and Coordinator of Computer Technology programmes at CESTE since 2000. Level 4 Senior Network Support Engineer at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPC) (since 2007). Professional certifications: CCNP, CCNA Voice, VCP, NCA.